What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A custom built, niche Adsense website creation software
- Add extremely targeted auto-refreshing content to your website by using rotating keyword definitions
- Generate THOUSANDS of fresh, unique content-rich webpages from highly-targeted keyword lists
- Keep your webpages fresh with unique content by placing several rotating RSS feeds
- Include one high quality article based around the main keyword for the webpage
- Insert your unique Google™ AdSense ads on each and every page
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Hyper VRE scores 70.51/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.hypervre.com/index1.php, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $167.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: hypervre.com you’ll also be taken through to hypervre.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)